Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Citris Nail Salon (Yale Shopping Center)


Citris located in the new shopping strip across Walmart on Yale.  Citris reminds me of Polished Nail Spa in Vegas, see previious post.  It's a very nice nail salon.  They are a month and a half old, so there were two other patrons, but still very empty.  My nail girl was nice, but not very talkative.  I think she even saved the flowers after the water drained...that's really gross if they reuse that.  I had a special design request, white with the black dots, and it came out pretty nicely.  It cost $45, which I thought was kind of steep!  At Polished it was only $30 and others I've been to maybe high $30s.  I might not go back for designs here, but maybe a polish for sure.  She did a great job though!

No comments:

Post a Comment