Monday, January 25, 2010

Sam’s Cafe

Sam's Cafe is off Studemont and Washington in the shopping center behind Walgreens, next to Absolve Wine Bar and Terlingua Mexican Grill & Margarita bar.  I suppose most ppl still don't have a clue where this is, I know I've never gone into this shopping center up until a couple weeks ago.  I met some out of town clients at this location and stopped by for a quick bite before heading over to Absolve Wine Bar one day and to my suprise it was very good.  At this point I've gone maybe 4 times in the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to move away from the current dishes of choice, Orange Chicken and Stir Fry Green Bean with Special Sauce.  One day, I'll try something new, but for now, I like what I like.  It's authentic Chinese food, but who likes that stuff anyways besides Asians.  I like the

Americanized Chinese food, a few notches above General Joe's Chopstix, it's my new favorite place!

The website shows favorite choices and they do deliveries as well.   http://houston.eat24hours.com/restaurant/sam-s-cafe/2012/index.php



No comments:

Post a Comment