Monday, March 29, 2010

Chelsea Grill (Montrose/Southside of 59)

I read a review about Chelsea Grill and was eager to visit.  I've seen the building before, but Chelsea Grill is 6 months new.  I went on a fairly chilly day so sitting outside was not an option, but they do have a outside patio.  Inside was a bit dark, we were the first ones there, as lunch hour progressed, it got a medium sized crowd. 



I got the Grilled Buffalo Burger with Basalmic Red Onions, Grilled Green Tomatoes and Fat Free Green Chili Mayo $11.  Looks good doesn't it?  I was lured there with a photo of this burger, but tried it and it was pretty decent, not fabuloso, just decent.  The Shoestring Potatoe Mixture of potato and sweet potato looked amazing, but again just decent.



My dining mate said the Grilled Bleu Cheese Ranch Burger with Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Red Onion Rings and Ranch Dressing, $10 was good.  I had to take his word, I don't like bleu cheese. 

I'll give it a C+ based on food, atmosphere and price.

http://www.chelseagrill.com/pages/indexpag.html

4621 Montrose Boulevard
Houston, TX 77006-6132
(713) 942-9857

No comments:

Post a Comment