Monday, April 5, 2010

Out and About Easter Weekend

Haven't tried this yet, but am putting it on my things to do.  They're making very large claims, so they've piqued my interest and I plan to try it soon and make my own opinion.



Also, FYI, sign's back up, looks like the Whole Foods Market project is back underway!  I'm so excited, can't wait!!



For you decorating buffs.  I loved this color scheme and the pieces, perty huh?



I went to Skinnovative to take advantage of a groupon for a Photo Facial Rejuvenation.  I thought it would definitely lighten up my freckles and discolorations, goodnesss gracious, it's been 3 days and my freckles have nearly all fallen off!  I went with someone that got the Pixel Laser Peel, supposedly really good for acne, though this person didn't have acne, theirs was more for large pores and fine lines, they're peeling right now, so it's hard to say for them.  While I was in the waiting room, I was watching the other products they offer.  This Zerona body slimming service seemed awesome with great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment