Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gigi’s Asian Bistro & Dumpling Bar

It's in the Galleria Mall near Borders.  I had a bit of a problem finding it, finally found it and as I was turning the corner into the entrance, I was thinking, is this a small place or what? 



It's dark, but as you come around the corner, you see a long narrow entrance that goes further back.  The lighting is nice, I see exposed brick and a really nice flower structure hanging from the ceiling.  Very pretty.



We order the lettuce wraps.  It's good, doesn't have that crunch in it like PF Changs, but it was filling, good.



I know this is a bad picture but again, I forgot to take pictures.  We ordered the shrimp, pork and chicken dumplings.  Didn't try the shrimp, don't like shrimp.  Had the pork, didn't like them.  Had the chicken, pretty good.  Overall experience, pretty good.  I just don't like that I have to go to the mall to get here, but love the atmosphere, love it!  So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment