Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kuhl-Linscomb (Upper Kirby)



I'm not exactly sure how I have lived here in Houston all my life and have never been to these wonderful little shops.  Kuhl-Linscomb is a combination of 5 shops that have an assortment of everything you can imagine, from candles, diffusers, gifts, decor, furniture, to faux flowers!  I guess the best description I can think of is it's an upscale Bed Bath & Beyond.  It's awesome, I love it!  They also provide free drinks!  They had frozen drinks, one was the slimrita, the other was a pomegranate sangria and free beer!  It's probably because they can't sell it or else they would have to get a liquor or beer license.  Super fun place to just walk around or great place to just get some nice gifts from.  You must go visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment