Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ruffles Green (Heights) Now Opened!

I hear mixed opinions about Ruggles Green Heights location.  I do like Ruggles Green, but had not tried the Heights location.  Going into the building, I like what they've done to the place.  It's bright, decorated well, and good patio space.  On the food, I have noticed they made some changes to my favorite Texas Warm Goat Cheese Salad. The sundried dressing doesn't quite seem the same, but it's still good, I liked it and would probably go back again.  Matt had the Chicken Tacos and said they were good, I tried and they were tasty.  I love corn tortillas!  Ethan had a burger and said it was good too...I'll have to take his word on it since I didn't try his.  We all did nibble on his fries which were fine.  I would definitely put it on my list of places to go to in the Heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment