Friday, November 6, 2009

Pizza at Dolce Vita


Ahh...Dolce Vita...hm...went by yesterday, turns out they really do have a great atmosphere. Warm lighting, busy, good crowd, food...well...not quite what I expected. I was thinking, it’s a pizzeria, I should try a pizza. Better yet, try the only pizza on the specials menu. My pizza had spinach, porchetta, some cheese, some marinara on a thin crust. Sounds good, not really. I’ll have to give it another try. My dining mate had the Pesce, it was undercooked, we sent it back, chef came out to personally deliever the new dish and apologized profusely, and waited till my dining mate took a bite, now that’s something you don’t see often. I’ve learned you can’t judge a restaurant on one dish alone and since I’m an atmosphere person and it meets my atmosphere criteria, I’ll have to give it another try. Great for small groups of friends, couples, double dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment