Monday, November 15, 2010

Ruggles Green (City Centre)



Reb, Justy and I decide to go to Ruggles Green City Centre for dessert.  By the way, City Centre is so awsome, I think I'd be there everyday if I lived on this side of town.  It's like a little bubble city...such a fun place, so much to do, and easy on the eyes.



So, we walk in and the interior is much different from W Alabama location.  Much trendier, greener and cozier. We came for desserts, so I'm not sure if the food is different from the W. Alabama location, probably the same.  We got the Apple Pie with ice cream and I got a cappuccino...both not very good.  But, the staff is super nice and friendly, always a good thing and the interior is comfortable, nice booths.  The food I'll have to try next time...over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment