Friday, November 26, 2010

Sonoma Wine Bar

If you haven't been to Sonoma Wine Bar off of Richmond near Kirby, you are missing out on one of the nicest wine bars in Houston.  It's very dark inside from the lighting to the rich colors, feels very masculine, but has feminine touches like little chandeliers over the booths.  Right now is a nice time to go, they have the fireplace lit, it's even cozier.  Feels like a lodge somewhere in the mountains.  Great atmosphere.

A pretty decent wine list, but I have to say, I know I'm not the most educated on wine, but I'm not completely in the dark either.  The wine list, I recognize very few brands.  This day I had the Bodegas Carchelo Cab, which i liked.  The food here is pretty darn good too.  The pizzas (pause) very good.  Here with the girls...or also great place for a date or a small group.

Sonoma
(713) 526-9463
2720 Richmond Ave, 1 block West of Kirby
Houston, TX 77098, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment