Friday, November 29, 2013

Paris - Day Two

 

Here is a picture of the chocolate waffle I made mention of...so ymmy!  I have forced myself to stop eating these things because there are so many other things on my list of must eats.  I'm still on the hun for a great chocolate croissant...since Matt's brother Doug says, I must have a pastry in France.  Churros, which I thought was a Mexican thing, are everywhere here.  I need a chocolate croissant!

Everyday we get a coffee from Starbucks.  They can't seem to get Matt's name right.  The first day it was "Bent", yesterday it was "Batew", today, they got it!  But, they spelled it "Mathieu"...close enough!

We saw this art structure that is very similar to a structure in downtown, so I had to take a photo of it.  Lots of walking around, lots of eating, and I'm exhausted, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment