Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jenni’s Noodle House (Heights)



Jenni's Noodle House.  I've tried long ago and don't remember thinking much of it.  New in the Heights, they have other locations, so me and my coworkers go visit.  Awesome sign...it's all good in the noodlehood, love it!  We walk in, nice spacious, like it so far.







Staff was warm, super friendly and helpful.  They dawned red siracha shirts, cute.



My problem at new places is I never know what to order.  JNH had these photo menus, perfect for visual people like me!  I loved it, I think I wanted to eat everything!  Such a good idea.



They do have the regular menus as well.



I decided to go with the "Teddy's Not Gay" dish (ginger-jalapeno soy sauce loads of vegetables and fresh tofu over buckwheat noodels $11).  They said the owner's friend "Teddy" would order this oh-so specific and uber healthy dish every time he'd come into JNH, thus the name.  I loved it!  Felt like I was at my mom's. It was light, healthy, and tasty...love loved it.



Karen got the $10 Ginger Tofu (Tofu, red onions, jalapenos, ginger served over jasmine rice with side of seaweed salad).  She said it was good and she liked it.



Oscar got the "Infernal Chicken Curry" (Mom's recipe of chicken and potato curry bisque with jasmine rice. Addicts beware $10).  He said it was good...and he is picky and gay. :)



Loved it, highly recommend it!

http://www.noodlesrule.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment