Friday, August 13, 2010

Restaurant Week #3 – Hotel Icon’s VOICE Restaurant

Reviews for this restaurant are really good.  Honestly, I'm not quite sure why.  Outside of the opulent  interior design, there was absolutely nothing wow about the food.  The only tasty item from my 3 course meal was the Roasted Japanese Mushrooms.  The Kobe Beef, bland and boring, the Semifreddo dessert, boring and just ok.  All my dining mates agreed, however the person that ordered the Roasted Chicken Breast said his was actually pretty good.  I shall not go into detail about labeling each picture, as I am telling you, it's not worth it.  Three out of four main meals were no delicioso and all desserts were disappointing.  But like I would do, go and decide for yourself.

[gallery link="file" order="DESC" orderby="ID"]

No comments:

Post a Comment