Monday, September 24, 2012

Dogtopia

Although, I really like Deogi and their customer service, I decided to take my dogs to Dogtopia too, to mix it up, but mostly because they have a webcam!  I have access to it on my iPhone as well, but, you have to pay $1.99 for the Online Doggie app.  It was so much fun watching them play.  They really don't play, they mostly just walk around, but isn't it so cool?! 
 
It's $32 for the first dog, 10% off for additional dogs.  It's much more expensive than Deogi, which is $25 per dog.  Also, Dogtopia has a much bigger facility and the staff generally seem cool.  It's not as personal here as it is at Deogi, I have to say.  But, this is probably a bigger operation and more dogs.  Dogtopia does have more medium sized dogs mixed in the room, as the really big dogs are in the gymnasium room.  But, I think it's both good and bad.  It's nice because it exposes my dogs to bigger dogs, but it's nice at Deogi too, where they only accept small dogs.  Either way, it works out fine.  See my cute little babies?  It's so much fun watching your dogs on their webcam!

No comments:

Post a Comment