Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Poppin Gourmet Popcorn!

I first had my first gourmet popcorn in Chicago at Garrett's Popcorn. My sister used to bring this to me from San Jose.  I was super ecstatic to see a gourmet popcorn shop has finally arrived in Houston!  Though they tell me they've been here a year!  I think the location is probably not ideal, downtown in the business section.  They should be located in the mall or something.  Either way, I'm glad they're fairly close to me.  The ladies in the shop are super nice.  I really went out of my way today to run over and get two bags, one caramel and one cheddar.   I could not wait to bring it back to the office to open up, so naturally I ate on my way back and by the time I got back to the office, I had TMJ.  Good thing my ladies at the office helped me.  If it weren't for this bad jaw, I probably would have finished the whole bag!  Good thing for my physical ailments.

Ok, that's it for now...definitely go get you a bag...or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment