Friday, November 11, 2011

Napa SF - Day 8



Long, fun day in Napa!  We purchased our tickets from LonelyPlanet.com, only $72 for the bus ride in, visits to 3 wineries and free wine tasting.  Later that evening, back in SF, we had dinner at Umami, caught their happy hour that ends at 7pm and were able to order a ton of stuff and still the bill came in under $60 for the three of us.  The sliders and the Edamame Hummus was sooooo good!  We ordered two orders of each.  The sushi on the happy hour menu was just ok, too much rice, not very much fish.  Of course we have to finish every night off with dessert.  This time finally, I get to try the pumpkin yogurt at Fraiche, yum!  I think I've gained 5 lbs since I've been here.  Good thing, there's a lot of walking involved, which is one of the many reasons why I enjoy the most about the city.  Eat, walk, and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment