Friday, August 19, 2011

Isn't She a Beauty?


In with the new, out with the old.  I think that's been my theme for the year.  My D70 will be going to a new home...to Las Vegas with my dearest friend Denyse Burgard and her family to capture the wonderful moments of her little ones early years.

I'm excited about my new camera, D90 is a 12 megapixel versus my D70's 6 megapixel.  Just a slight step up so the settings look similar so there's a very small learning curve.  Much bigger screen, can't wait to use it!  I also got a new lens a Nikon 50 mm for those nice close ups with burry backgrounds, only $145 brand new.  These are hard to find used.  I'll try my new lens and post them soon.
My two camera stops are Camera Exchange (Richmond/Fountain View) and Camera Co/op (Durham/Washington).  Quang at Camera Exchange and the guys at Camera Co/op are the coolest!  Very helpful and willing to spend as much time with you as you need....and I needed a lot.  They have brand new cameras, which I stay away from, and used for amazing deals, lenses too.  If you need camera help, I'd highly recommend one of these shops, they're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment