Friday, August 12, 2011

Quickie at Sprinkles



Get your mind out of the gutter!  It was just a quick stop at Sprinks with Jim after lunch fromTiny Boxwood's. I didn't realize they had coffee. I didn't have any but Jim said it was ok. He did say it was super strong, which I think is the best kind of coffee...mm mm.

My little thing to do is to get cupcakes, take them back to the office, and sample with the girls. I have to share my indulgences...share in the guilt!  That's my motto.  I got 4 cupcakes, Raspberry, Coconut Lemon, Dark Chocolate, and Red Velvet. At Sprinks, Dark Chocolate used to be my favorite, but I think I'm back to my lemon roots.  My favorite this time around was the Coconut Lemon, while Jodie and Amanda's was Raspberry. All in all, everything yummy...but Celebrity Cupcakes is still my favorite. 

Oh, and they changed the sign further down, right above the entrance, instead of way at the top of the building.  Not sure why it was so high up in the first place, as it's hard to find the shop if you've never been there.  Moving the sign down near eye level, smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment