Thursday, August 11, 2011

South Beach Auto Spa (Midtown)


I called the boys at SBAS about tree sap again.  Last time, SBAS fixed me up when I had serious tree sap issues all over my white suv.  They did it for 4x less than what Mister Car Wash quoted me.  They told me to swing on over and I did.  Everytime I go over there, I always think how nice and cool these guys are.  They also told me that with weather conditions like what we're experiencing now, in 100 degree plus weather, if I let it sit, it'll bake into the paint.  That's pretty common sense, but I just didn't think about it and I'm really glad he emphasized it.

They told me it was going to be an hour job, so I'm kind of bummed, that's a  long time to sit in the waiting room with nothing productive to do.  I walk into the sitting room, Hallelujah!  I forgot they have a computer!  I can do some work.  I'm looking around and it's a really nice set up for customers.  Computer, massage chairs, tv, gourmet coffee, water, etc.  Above and beyond the average car wash shop.  They really did think of everything.  I jumped on the computer, got a client phone call and 30 minutes later, they tell me my car is done.  Sweet!  They said it wasn't as bad as they thought.  I am very happy with my experience and highly recommend them!

Tell em Soo sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment